- This is our introduction class that includes a brief description on the ideals of our practices & our HBY philosophy. It is perfect for new students to understand the basic postures & how to correctly modify these postures to suit their needs.
- This class is still very dynamic but very safe and is slower than the open classes. It is a great way to start your HBY journey, so give it a go!
- This is a dynamic flowing class that keeps the body moving and generating heat. It combines strength, balance and flow while matching movement with breath to train, balance and rejuvenate mind and body.
- Vinyasa in Sanskrit literally means connection. Used in the the context of this yoga class it means the connection between breath and movement. This class is also influenced by Iyengar, Shadow and Ashtanga forms of yoga.
- This invigorating practice challenges you to go deeper, using movement and breathe to transform your body and mind and unlock the power within! This is a great class & perfect medium to unite the mind & body, as well as to find balance and stillness in what can be a hectic lifestyle.
- All experience levels welcome.
- A much slower paced class, focusing on deep tissue muscle release, improving joint mobility and postural alignment. A great complimentary practice to balance more vigorous exercise or to unravel tension in the body and leave you feeling just blissful. All experience levels welcome.
- Hatha is an old form of yoga aimed at keeping the body healthy and the mind calm. The main goal of Hatha Yoga is to find an inner calmness through the connection of breath and body movement.
- This class is comparatively slow. As a result, this type of yoga practice strengthens deep muscle tissues and makes spine a little bit more flexible.
- The Hatha Yoga Class is suitable for people with different levels of experience.